Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, January 02, 2004

It seems like most of the weblogs I've looked at over the past few days have some sort of "Best of 2003" list. So I thought I may as well join the club.

BEST LEGAL WORD I LEARNED IN 2003: "Easement"
BEST MEAL IN THE LAW SCHOOL CAFETERIA: The purple things with the brown sauce and white stuff
BEST LAW SCHOOL: Florida International University, because one of the professors e-mailed me in response to a post
BEST LAW SCHOOL RANKINGS: U.S. News
BEST CASEBOOK: Tie -- "Property," "Bankruptcy"
BEST LEGAL REGIME OF 2003: Constitutional democracy
BEST LAW: The one against cars driving on the sidewalk, because otherwise walking outside would suck
BEST LAWYER: The hiring partner at the firm where I accepted my summer offer
BEST WAY TO JUSTIFY LAW SCHOOL TO FAMILY: Telling them what a summer associate gets paid
BEST LEGAL RESOURCE: Library
BEST LOCATION TO PRACTICE LAW: Courtroom
BEST THING THAT IS LEGAL: Tie -- sleeping, eating
BEST LAW-RELATED TV SHOW: "Judging Amy" (I'm serious -- it's really good!)
BEST LAW-RELATED SONG: "The Remedy" (Jason Mraz)

Yes, I'm kind of stupid.