Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, June 03, 2005

Three things I could be writing about, but I'm not, and here's why

1. The unmasking of Deep Throat, because I have absolutely no thoughts on this. I don't know who Mark Felt was, don't really know all that much about Watergate beyond the high-level facts that everyone knows, don't really feel compelled to read the Vanity Fair piece unmasking him, and have no opinion about what it says about journalism, what it means for America, and anything else anyone could say about this.

2. Michael Jackson's jury deliberations, because making fun of Michael Jackson is too easy and, by this point, really boring.

3. The stupid curtains I bought for my windows that aren't thick enough and so don't really block the light in the morning and I'm waking up at 6:30 every day only to realize wait, it's not really time to get up, and then going back to sleep for somewhere between 1 and 3 more hours. Because you don't care.