Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Saturday, August 31, 2002

Bought a really detailed map of the area (Professor Pathfinder's Harvard University -- I recommend it). I should've done that sooner. I've been wandering in the darkness but no more. No more inadvertently taking the longest path possible to get everywhere. No more hoping and praying that the next corner would be familiar enough that I'd know where to turn next. And all for just $4.95. Plus a 5% rebate at the end of the year (bought it at the Coop).

Started delving into my reading. Easily distracted by the Mets game, answering e-mails, eating, sleeping, and going to the bathroom. It's slow going so far, but I have to admit it's kind of comforting to be a student again. I can deal with reading assignments better than I can deal with 401k plans.