Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Saturday, August 31, 2002

Exploring Harvard Square this morning, then doing my reading for class on Tuesday. This is just a placeholder for a post later today. Most likely subjects -- Harvard Square, or "my reading for class." We'll see which one gives me something funny to write about. I'd put my money on Harvard Square.

At least there's no baseball strike.

I have a funny story about the baseball strike, actually. I was talking to a couple of people and this one guy gets a cell phone call. He hangs up. "There's no baseball strike." Someone called to tell him. Not more than twenty seconds later, my cell phone rings. "There's no baseball strike." Someone called to tell me. I thought this was hilarious. This is how you know you're a baseball fan -- when someone calls you to tell you there's no strike.