Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, August 11, 2002

Top Ten Things You Don't Want to Hear the Professor Say on the First Day of Law School

10. This class will be conducted entirely in German.
9. I gather you've all already read the entire textbook.
8. Has anyone seen my pants?
7. I only give D's.
6. I've just been diagnosed with a rare and extremely contagious fatal disease.
5. Welcome to Criminal Law. You're all under arrest.
4. Security, please lock the doors from the outside.
3. I am the devil.
2. For homework, please memorize the first chapter of your casebook.
1. Clear your desks and take out a pen. I am passing around the final exam. You have 3 hours.