Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, August 23, 2002

The worst part about packing to move somewhere: it's always too early to do laundry. If I do my laundry now, by Monday I'll have 3 pairs of socks that are dirty, 3 pairs of boxers, a couple of t-shirts, and maybe a pair of shorts that will all need laundry again. And there's nothing less fun than getting to a new place and already having laundry to do. But if I wait until Sunday, I'll have a hundred other things to do -- like alphabetize my CDs, test my pens to see if they're out of ink, and sort through random piles of paper looking for the ones I'll need to start a new random pile of papers in my dorm room -- and won't want to do laundry. And then I'll end up going up there with no clean clothes. Which is stupid. So I guess I should do laundry now. Or tonight, after I take my socks off. Or now, but take off my socks. And if I go anywhere, not wear socks. Or wear socks with holes in them that I don't want to take with me anyway. See the dilemma??