Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, September 22, 2002

Got into the a capella group I auditioned for, and got a chorus part in the Gilbert and Sullivan musical -- "Trial By Jury" -- that I auditioned for. Good that these activities exist. A little worried I'm biting off more than I can handle. But no problems yet. I'll wait and see how my schedule looks once things have actual meeting times.

I took my mess of Microsoft Word class notes and turned them into the beginnings of neat and organized course outlines. Here's the before and after:

BEFORE

Contracts notes for Sept. 18 ----- professor says contracts are good.... student in third row wearing green shirt says no..... contracts are always enforceable ---- never --- sometimes.... maybe... **this is very important** page 143, second paragraph from the middle. Justice Rehnquist on contracts..... tomorrow we will continue and look at the next case... bring the supplementary textbook....

AFTER

I. Contracts are good
---A. No
--------1. Enforceable
------------a. Green shirt
----------------i. Justice Rehnquist
--------------------(a) tomorrow

See? Much better!