Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, September 16, 2002

I got the world's fastest haircut this afternoon. I was in the barber's chair for 6 minutes. Amazing. He was earning $150 an hour if he could keep that chair filled.

Today's Yom Kippur. I'm not fasting, but I don't think I've eaten any pork or shellfish products today -- yeah, I think the crab in the California Roll I had for lunch was just that imitation crab stuff -- so at least it's a step in the right direction.

They taped the classes today so people who missed them for the holiday can listen to them later. Imagine trying to make sense of an audiotape of class, with the Socratic method and everything... doesn't sound like much fun....