Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Saturday, October 19, 2002

The Gilbert and Sullivan show I'm in has its third and final performance tonight. We're trying to break speed records -- 33 minutes last night from start to finish. It's a brief little adventure.

An e-mail from our first-year-lawyering workshop instructor regarding the professor and class on Monday -- "Also, I know that there has been some discontent about the amount of FYL work you have. [The professor] is aware of it, too, and he will address the issue in the lecture on Monday." Should be entertaining to hear. Frankly I'm sick of people complaining about the work -- it's a pass-fail course, and everyone passes. It's really not that brutal. Doesn't one give up the right to complain about schoolwork when they go to Harvard Law School?