Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, October 02, 2002

I don't know what's with all the kinda-dumb e-mails I'm getting recently, but here's another:

from my First-Year-Lawyering Workshop professor, regarding our memo due Friday:

"Some of you have asked logistical questions that may be of interest to the whole group, so I share them (and my answers) below.

SHOULD I NUMBER THE PAGES? Yes, please number each page.

ARE THERE ANY FORMAT REQUIREMENTS? Yes, please see the handout you received
detailing your memo format requirements, and follow them strictly.

MUST I STAPLE THE MEMO? Yes, please do."

[Did people really ask him these questions?????]