Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, October 20, 2002

I have a desperate urge to create a mock powerpoint presentation parodying the powerpoint we were shown the other day at a "career services orientation session." There were 5 slides:

Slide 1 -- a quote from an alumnus about how valuable working for a law firm is.
Slide 2 -- % of graduates who go to work for law firms, public interest organizations, etc.
Slide 3 -- average salary of graduates who go to work for law firms vs. public interest
Slide 4 -- % of graduates who find jobs as compared with the national average. Big surprises here.
Slide 5 -- law firm retention rate after x years out of school.

My spoof coming by the middle of the week hopefully. If I can find a way to attach a powerpoint file to the weblog, I'll do that. Otherwise, you'll have to e-mail me for it.