Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, October 07, 2002

I went to a speech on "Finding your Identity at Harvard Law School" this evening. I thought it sounded like it would be really interesting -- that it would cover some of the territory I spend way too much energy thinking about. About people fitting in"the box" and stuff like that. But no. It was a psychology gobbledygook speech about finding a place where Personal values, Community values and Professional values converge into one. It didn't make any practical sense. It was mumbo-jumbo. I have no idea what the guy was talking about. So disappointing. Because I thought it was really going to be about the stuff I obsess about.