Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, October 14, 2002

Just stumbled across an incredibly pointless editorial in the Daily Princetonian about the evils of Diet Coke. Diet Coke is Evil

It strikes me that I often use the phrase "stumbled across" when talking about articles or websites I've found. I guess that makes me sound less pathetic than if I were to say "found in the course of my reading" or "searched for and found." Truth is, in this case, I do try and check the Daily 'Prince every couple of days or so, in case there's anything interesting. And in the case below, I was actually searching for other law student weblogs -- so to say I "stumbled across" it is not exactly forthcoming. I read stuff on the web too much. It's a mild addiction -- there's always more interesting news to find. And I know it makes no sense to read the sports sections of 5 different New York area newspapers each morning to get the widest perspective possible on the Mets' search for a new manager, especially since they're all tailored versions of the same Assoicated Press wire story. But it's healthier than Diet Coke, at least according to the 'Prince article.