Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, October 28, 2002

Went to a meeting last week -- motivated by the "free ice cream" -- of the Symposium committee for a journal I did some subciting for (reminder: that means footnote-checking). They had about 8 of those haagen-dazs ice cream bars -- chocolate covered in chocolate, or vanilla covered in crunchy chocolate, or chocolate and vanilla covered in saturated fat and sprinkled with unsaturated fat. 8. Which was enough for each person at the meeting to have 2. Not a very well-attended meeting. Which made me feel bad, since I was only there for the ice cream. Now I feel obligated -- now that my name's on the list, and now that I've taken their free ice cream -- to actually get involved in this Symposium committee. If only I had the foggiest notion of what a Symposium is...