Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, November 19, 2002

I keep buying boxes of cereal, eating half of what's inside, and then getting sick of that cereal and buying something else. The disadvantages of living alone on a dorm room. No one to eat the rest of my cereal. A few weeks ago I noticed a cereal on the supermarket shelf I'd never seen before -- Quisp. Apparently it's a cereal from the '70s that Quaker recently brought back. It tastes like Captain Crunch. I don't like Captain Crunch. My latest purchase is Life cereal. I'm not sick of it. Yet.

There's an article in The Onion this week (www.theonion.com) about a guy whose e-mails to his friends are too long. Aw, he just needs a weblog. :)