Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, December 03, 2002

Just in case you thought life at law school was interesting:

"Perspectives on Democracy, Stability, and Development in Ecuador"
Round-table Discussion with former President Jamil Mahuad of Ecuador
Thursday, 5 December 2002, 7:00PM

I'm being a little too glib here. I'm sure there are some people who'd find this interesting.

Also, just in case there are any other Harvard Law students reading this... have I been discovered yet?... I figure I should plug the a cappella concert I'm in this Thursday:

"Worst Case Scenario" - Scales of Justice Winter Concert
Thursday, 5 December 2002, 8:00PM
Ropes Gray Room, Pound Hall

Come hear the Scales of Justice, the law school's premier a cappella ensemble, on Thursday, December 5 at 8pm in Ropes-Gray for its Fall 2002 concert, "Worst Case Scenario"! Featuring favorites by U2, Dave Matthews Band, Shawn Colvin, Jackson Five, originals, and more. Tickets are only $5 and are available Wednesday 4 December and Thursday 5 December in Harkness Commons and at the door. And if you need any more incentive to take a break from the grind... there's free beer!

The "originals" they mention refers to a song I wrote and arranged called "Don't Call On Me." You'll find the lyrics if you search my archives. The "Worst Case Scenario" refers to the theme of the skits inbetween the songs, which I helped write. "the law school's premier a cappella ensemble" is overreaching a bit. "the... only" would be more like it.