Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, January 08, 2003

Found something funny at one of the websites I find myself visiting way too often for my own good -- Baseball Primer -- basically a message board about baseball news and articles. There's a thread about yesterday's Hall of Fame election of Gary Carter and Eddie Murray, and someone posted a quote from Eddie Murray:

He had just gotten glasses, fairly late in his career, and someone asked him if he'd noticed anything different since he began wearing them, and he said something like, "I noticed there's a lot of ugly people in the stands."

That's pretty funny.

And in case you're looking for a couple more websites to make you less productive:
Television Without Pity and TV Tattle -- recaps and forums about TV shows at the first, news about TV at the second.