Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, January 13, 2003

Recuperating from civil procedure exam. Or, as my civil procedure exam would say, "Assume you have just spent eight hours staring at a computer screen typing words upon words upon words (as in Exam-taking). Dinner (D) is tempting, but Sleep (S) is tempting as well. Studying (St) for Wedensday's (W) Exam (E) is less tempting (T). Watching (W) the Real World-Road Rules Challenge (RWRRC) is most tempting (T) of all (A). Papaya (P) Banana (B) Ceiling (C) Elephant (E) Unrelated Words (UW). Write a memo (M), 1300 words, only 2100 vowels allowed total, pretending you are a law clerk (LC) to Justice Bob, and addressing wahtever issues (I) are relevant (R) to this discussion (D). You have eighteen seconds (18S). Go.