Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, January 24, 2003

Today during torts class, I amused myself by writing a few limericks based on what the professor was talking about. I'm hoping to make my class notes interesting enough so that I can post them on the Harvard outline library after the semester is done and feel confident that I'll amuse generations of law students to come. At the very least, I'm probably amusing my seat neighbors.

In the case of Marshall v. Ranne:

There once was a hog who went wild
Leaving a farmer beguiled
He put out his hand
Defense didn't go as planned
But at least the hog didn't maul a child

And regarding the recent McDonald's lawsuit:

There once were some people humongous
Who lived on this planet among us
They loved all-beef patties
That turned them to fatties
At least the meat didn't have a fungus