Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, February 14, 2003

Just got my grades. There are some things having an anonymous weblog would be better for. This is one of them. Regardless of how I did, I can't think of anything I can possibly write about them in a non-anonymous setting besides:

1. The paper should be thicker. It's no fun to open the envelope and already be able to read through the back and see what it says.
2. They shouldn't do it on a Friday, because you get all weekend to digest without enough distractions.
3. They should give back model answers when you get grades, so you can at least try and make the grades all make appropriate sense, good or bad.