Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, February 27, 2003

Many apologies for the couple of skipped days and generally short posts the last few days. Rehearsal, rehearsal, rehearsal. Which is no excuse, I know. This weekend will produce a motherlode of new material that will keep you laughing all week. Trust me on this one. And Thursday and Friday will have good stuff too. If you're a loyal reader and have a preference between ramblings in paragraphs, sketches, or songs, shoot me an e-mail and it will motivate me to get cracking on some funny stuff. I mean that.

Random thought as I was returning to my room today after a trip to CVS to buy a toilet plunger because the plumbing sucks and building services is slower than my digestive system is -- hard to disguise a plunger in a plastic bag. There's simply nothing else it can be.