Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, February 27, 2003

Rambling paragraph fans, see below for some talk about grades. Song parody fans, here's a new one.

To the tune of "One More Night" by Phil Collins

"Red Mouse Nub"

It's been sitting there so long
On the laptop
Helps the arrow move around

But the glue has come unstuck
The rubber's tearing
Gets away and must be found

(chorus)
I need a
Red Mouse Nub
A brand new
Red Mouse Nub
Red Mouse Nub
Oh I can't type without you
(repeat)

It's been rolling 'cross the desk
Have to find it
Or the cursor will be stuck

(bridge)
When I hit the keys
It gets caught on my fingers
And then I'm out of luck

(repeat chorus)