Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, March 19, 2003

Check out this column from the Harvard Law Record this week, Wild America meets Harvard Law, which responds to a column I wrote a few weeks ago. My column included a quick aside about the LL.M. students who tend to disproportionately use dormitory kitchens. My line, which was, I admit, perhaps a bit insensitive -- "...Although a kitchen that wasn't all the way down the hall and filled with LL.M.s roasting wild game or painting their homemade clothing with goat blood might be a pleasant change of pace" -- clearly wasn't serious. I wasn't actually suggesting that the LL.M.s were roasting wild game in the dorm kitchens, and didn't think anyone would mistake my column about toilets for a serious news piece. But I'm pleased and amused that it got a response. So feel free to check that out.