Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Just got my housing lottery number for next year. I'm on the wait list. Which means I'm not guaranteed housing, not even in the Gropius Complex, Harvard Law School's answer to the high demand for rooms that while they are the size of bathrooms don't actually include bathrooms.

So, basically this post is to say that if you're a Harvard student reading my weblog, and will have a vacancy in an apartment next year, and want to hear draft versions of all of my weblog posts before I even post them... then please do shoot me an e-mail. :)

(...and what's the deal with the Gropius Complex anyway? There's nothing Complex about it...)