Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, March 28, 2003

Off-topic: just came across something pretty interesting on the web, criticizing the accuracy of Michael Moore's "Bowling for Columbine" and saying it distorted reality for the sake of making a compelling movie. My politics are probably closer to Moore than the author of this piece regarding guns and gun control (though perhaps not in general), so I'm not linking to this to say "ooh, look, Michael Moore's wrong." I just thought it was a really interesting and detailed discussion -- whether it's accurate or just some guy looking to attack, I don't know. (caveat: if you didn't see "Bowling for Columbine," odds are you won't find this link particularly interesting...)