Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, March 27, 2003

Third song of the day... productive evening... to the tune of Journey's "Open Arms"

"Open Book"

Sitting beside me, here on the desk,
Knowing you have what I need
Turn to the index, find where you are,
This is the case I should read
Since back in September, we've drifted apart,
But here you are by my side

So now I come to you, it's open book,
I need your words, to know what you say
So here I am, it's open book
Won't you reveal if they won their appeal
Open book

Weeknights without you, watching TV,
Leaving you there on the floor
Hating to read you, wanting you gone
But this day's what you were bought for

And now that I've got you
The answers are clear
I need you right here

So now I come to you, it's open book,
Show law to me, so I get my degree
Oh here I am, it's open book
Keep me in school, with the right legal rule
Open book