Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, March 27, 2003

To the tune of "A Whole New World," a fantasy about a professor actually changing someone's grade after the exam!

"A Whole New Grade"

I can look at your test
This time actually read it
Random grades, I concede it
Makes my winter break a breeze

Did the questions make sense?
I didn't actually write them
Stolen from a website, them
Cut and pasted them with ease

A whole new grade
I've never seen this done before
Actually turn the page
And try to gauge
The value of the answer

A whole new grade
That students care, I never knew
But since you seem concerned
And law you've learned
I think I've got a whole new grade for you

Wow, this answer's not bad
Maybe if I had read it
Gave you good grade instead - it
Seems to spot the issues well

A whole new grade
I'm gonna help your GPA
You'll graduate cum laude
The system's flawed
Perhaps you'll clerk at where I used to be

A whole new grade
You've new horizons to pursue
Job offer anywhere
A millionaire
Make partner with this whole new grade for you

A whole new grade
Erase that C
If there's a way
You'll have an A
[and just to complete the fantasy] ...and law school's free!