Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, April 08, 2003

Had my moot court oral argument this evening. Went okay. Found out my opponents read my weblog. :) They knew what my first sentence was going to be (see below). I'm glad I didn't get too concerned about this or it would have been anti-climactic.

I really want to write a song parody about it. The moot court program here is called Ames. So, to the tune of the Backstreet Boys' "Quit Playing Games With My Heart," something like "I'm Losing Ames From The Start." Look for it tomorrow.

That's all for tonight... going to watch the episode of American Idol I taped and then off to sleep...