Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, April 04, 2003

Just spent the last few hours looking at course choices for next year. Here's what I'm thinking:

FALL
Constitutional Law
Bankruptcy
Economics of Regulation and Antitrust
Seminar on Law and Literature
1-Credit Pass-Fail Accounting Class

WINTER (we have this strange little 3-week winter term, where you take one class that meets for a whole bunch of hours every day)
Food and Drug Law OR Psychiatry and the Law OR Secure Transactions

SPRING
Tax
Communications Law
[and one more course to be determined, possibly Corporations]

A heavy fall, a lighter spring... but just because there's more stuff that interests me in the fall... recognizing that Fall Recruiting may mean that having a heavier program that semester will come back to haunt me.

Coming tomorrow: something funny about course selection, hopefully in the form of an 800-word newspaper column