Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, April 10, 2003

Where did the night go? Apologies for missing a day. Copyediting for the newspaper, a cappella rehearsal, more copyediting for the newspaper, and an inbox full of waiting-for-replies e-mails when I returned to my room. The Backstreet Boys song parody promised yesterday, which I know at least two people are anxiously awaiting, will hopefully magically appear shortly after lunchtime... :)

I'll also say more about moot court and course selection soon. In the meantime, check out Greg Lipper's Harvard Law Record column from tomorrow's newspaper, which has a nice comment about my columns. I don't know Greg, and I'm sure he doesn't read my weblog, but just in case, I do appreciate the compliment.