Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, May 23, 2003

3 1/8 inches. No, not that. The law review competition packet. More pages than I can count. But not more pages than Waddling Thunder can count. He has some thoughts on the law review writing competition, which, until I unpack my stuff from lots and lots of bags now that I've returned home, should suffice. I should note that it's pretty apparent from his post that Mr. Thunder is awfully serious about this thing and intends to put in the requisite gazillion hours of work to do really well and make it onto the Law Review. Meanwhile, I think it's a pretty big accomplishment just to have measured how thick it is. He's bought binders and stuff. I read the instructions. He's gonna do it. I'm gonna find funny things to say about it. I wish him luck.