Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Wednesday, May 21, 2003

I'm too afraid to really do this, but I kind of want to sell my reading packets on eBay. See, for torts we didn't have a casebook, just packet upon packet of reading. Like 2000 pages total. It's interesting stuff, and I'm sure I could write a compelling description, like "Learn what it's like to be a Harvard Law student by purchasing this big stack of readings from a 1L torts class. Exam included. Buyer pays shipping." And maybe someone would even bid. Some super-motivated incoming student who's really curious and wants to get a head start. But I'd hate for the professor to feel bad if he somehow heard about it, although it's really no different from selling casebooks back to bookstore... I don't know, it feels different. I'm tempted though. Because I don't what else to do with these 2000 pages besides throw them on a shelf somewhere. They were interesting to read, but I don't know that I need to ever read them again... anyone want them?