Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, May 11, 2003

Sorry for the stream of article links without any real law school content -- I'll have something to say about exam studying soon, I promise -- but here's the Boston Globe magazine's cover story about American Idol and the backstage lives of the contestants. Not as interesting as NY Times plagiarizer Jayson Blair, but still a good read. Especially for the Boston Globe. :)

As far as that pesky task of exam studying goes, I've finally realized: (1) I take too many notes in class, (2) I take too few notes in the casebook, and (3) I really, really should start outlining sooner in the semester. Coming soon: my advice on taking notes in class (that I ought to actually listen to).