Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, July 24, 2003

Good stuff over at Ambivalent Imbroglio, the weblog of a 1L-to-be-very-soon. The post I'm linking to is a response to my post from this past Saturday, where I wrote about how I liked being a student, and if that's part of the reason I'm at law school... well... maybe that's okay. I've since edited that post down a bit, so the version quoted over there may not quite match what I've still got below... but the insights over there at AI are interesting. Basically, the point being made is that school helps you build a better life for yourself, so it's not a waste of time, even if it ends up being a waste of time. Or something like that. So I thought I'd flag it. Also because it says nice things about me. :)