Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, July 03, 2003

Haiku poems about dorm rooms

The heat just came on
The first time it ever worked
It is summertime

A smell in the hall
Not food but sort of like food
It's leftover food

Hear that awful noise?
I wonder what it could be
The guy next door snores

Look in the toilet
No, look closer, look closer
Ha. I made you look.

Look in the shower
A rat peeking from the drain
But at least he's clean

Forgot my sandals
Is this really a big deal?
My foot's infected

Trying to study
But someone is having fun
Stop having fun please

4 in the morning
But it's very hard to tell
They're all still awake

My alarm clock rings?
No, it is my neighbor's clock
But I can hear it

There are no windows
The brochure did not say that
They think lying's fun