Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, July 01, 2003

I had a dream (a nightmare?) last night that I got my spring semester grades (yeah, still haven't gotten them). In my dream, I got an F, an F, and an F+. Really. But in my dream, I also got the grades for next semester's classes that I haven't taken yet. And in those I got an A, an A-, a B++, and a W. I don't know what the W stood for. Perhaps "What a weird dream," or "Wow, you need to stop thinking about law school," or "Why would you be taking new classes next semester if you get 2 Fs (and an F+!!) this semester?"

Hopefully not an indication of things to come, whenever it is we actually do get grades.