Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, July 22, 2003

Okay, my curiosity has been piqued. There's a thread on the Princeton Review law school discussion board where a hiring partner at a top firm is taking questions and giving his answers. He responded to one person that he Googles everyone before he interviews them. I'm sure there's at least a handful of lawyers who read this occasionally -- does the mere existence of my weblog put a real dent in my chances during the recruiting season? Or does the fact that someone might find it entertaining balance the risk that someone else might see it as a negative? At this point I'm merely curious. Any thoughts, shoot me an e-mail...