Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, July 28, 2003

A three-line restaurant anti-recommendation for "Sticks 'n Bowls" here in DC written in the form of a haiku:

My dish was too bland
My friend's dish was too salty
Though the price was right

(and, in case you're wondering, I didn't decide to make it a haiku until I realized it was awfully close anyway, so I may as well)

While I'm at it, a three-line restaurant actual-recommendation for "Zaytinya," a Turkish mezze (think tapas) place off the Gallery Place-Chinatown metro stop, written as a haiku:

Too costly for lunch
But good salad, lamb, hummus
Really good, in fact