Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, August 17, 2003

For the night before orientation, if there are any 1Ls-to-be reading this:

'Twas the night before law school
And all through my head
I was seeing disaster
I was filling with dread
I thought, "I'll never cut it,"
And "why am I here?"
"Can I really survive this?"
All I felt was the fear
Fear of not being perfect
Fear of not having fun
Fear of wasting three years
That will cost me a ton
But I woke up that morning
And looked all around
At the faces all thinking
The same thoughts I'd found
All their fears were exactly
The same ones as mine
And we took a deep breath
And we all turned out fine