Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Thursday, August 07, 2003

I've been waiting all day to write this.

At my job today, I encountered some large sheets of foam insulation. And the company name printed on the back? Celotex. Celotex! People who've taken a Civil Procedure class -- or at least people who've taken a civil procedure class and used the same casebook I did -- will recognize this name instantly! Celotex! They're not just a made-up company in the casebook -- they actually make something real!

This excited me way too much.

None of my co-workers shared in my excitement.

Please share in my excitement.

P.S. I realize that "At my job today, I encountered some large sheets of foam insulation" might be a sentence no one else in the world has ever used before. And that it makes my job sound awfully mysterious. I kind of like that.

P.P.S. Celotex!