Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, August 10, 2003

My watch seems to be running faster and faster lately. I set it 3 or 4 minutes ahead, and now it's like 7 or 8 minutes fast. I guess it just be getting better and better at telling time, you know, practice makes perfect, it's just getting more efficient... no one's laughing, are you?

If you're in New York City with nothing much to do, and looking to see a play in the Fringe Festival -- check out "Mock the Knife" playing at the Red Room (85 East 4th Street -- between Bowery and 2nd Avenue) Wednesday 8/13 4:45-5:45, Sunday 8/17 1:45-2:45, Wednesday 8/20 9-10, Thursday 8/21 6:30-7:30, and Saturday 8/23 1:45-2:45. I'm plugging it here because it's written by a friend of mine and he stars in it. If you go, you can win me friend brownie points and tell him I sent you (he's the one who eats soap and butter in the show; the other actor only eats butter). Seriously. I went today and liked.

Also saw the independent movie "Camp," about kids at a performing arts camp. Saw it mostly because one of the actors with a very minor role -- the camp director -- directed a show I was in during undergrad. The movie's filled with pretty good musical numbers, but I can't say I really loved the film overall. It seems like the kind of thing that could turn into a TV series on Bravo. The CD is probably pretty listenable though.

Law school stuff. Hmmm. I'll have to get back to you on that. It's Sunday. It's summer. You shouldn't be thinking about law school. Go out and play.