Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, August 26, 2003

A ridiculous post on the Princeton Review law school discussion board (not that most of them aren't ridiculous, but this one seems extra-ridiculous):

-----------------------------------------------
SUBJECT: What do law students eat?

"I started law school last week, but am still unsure as to what students eat. I'm trying to decide on lunch, but want to make sure I fit the mold of a true law student. Should I eat hot food? Deli sandwich? Salad, yogurt and fruit? I don't want to be seen as "that guy," so I want to fit into the whole environment here. If you know of anything, please advise."
-----------------------------------------------

Um... he doesn't want to be seen as "that guy?" "That guy" who eats hot food? "That guy" who eats a turkey sandwich? How about "that guy" who thinks that anyone cares what he eats for lunch?

SUBJECT: How do law students put the toilet paper on the roll?

"I started law school last week, but am still unsure as to how students put the toilet paper on the roll. I'm trying to decide whether it should come up over the top, or if it should just hang down below. Or maybe law students are so special they don't need to wipe. I don't want to be seen as "that guy" who doesn't know how to put toilet paper on the roll, and get ostracized from all of the law school activities open only to experts in toilet paper etiquette. If you know of anything, please advise."