Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Friday, September 19, 2003

As promised, my review of Professor Warren's "The Two Income Trap" is here. The next book I review, I'll try to pick one I'm going to hate, because that will be more entertaining to write. This one was fun to read and fun to write, but I didn't get to use the word "horrific," which is a great word.

Also, you can read a shorter version of my typical first day of class speech (condensed from the longer version posted here last week) over here with the wrong photo on the page. The photo in the paper is of bored and sleepy students. The photo on the web page is of the law school dean speaking, and so the caption, "Mr. Smith, is my interminable speech about the attendance policy keeping you awake?" doesn't quite fit. But you can check it out anyway if you like.