Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Saturday, September 06, 2003

Blogger seems to have gone down at about 3 AM last night (according to my counter), and just came back up sometime between lunchtime and now. It's been doing that a lot lately. It shouldn't, if it wants people to like it and keep using it.

Actual law school news. Hmmm. Sometime after my post yesterday regarding reading assignments in the professor's own casebook that look like code-breaker instructions (1-4, 8(top)-12(note 2), 345-352, 801-802(except note 3), 911, inside back cover), I got an e-mail from a classmate that said:

"From your Sept. 5 entry, it looks like you're taking [Class X with Professor Y]."

Actually, I'm not. But that just proves it's a widespread phenomenon, not limited to this one class.

Our On-Campus Recruiting website is "open for bidding." I'm about to go bid. If there's anything funny about the website, and the process by which I have to enter my choices, I'll be sure to report. More likely, it's probably just as one might expect, and not that interesting.