Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, September 15, 2003

Career Services event for this Thursday. I'm posting the description without comment.

LOOKS CAN KILL -- Tips on Dress and Appearance for Interviewing.
It takes less than a minute for an interviewer to form an impression of
you. "Dressing the part" is critical. Learn where to shop, how to figure
out which styles look good on you, what to do with your hair, what color
tie to wear, and other tips to help you exude confidence and
professionalism. We will be joined by a Boston area professional image
consultant who has worked with law students and lawyers.

OK -- I can't resist one small comment. "What color tie to wear?" If my job is hinging on what color my tie is....