Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, September 15, 2003

I heard a great story from a friend yesterday. She got an e-mail in her hotmail account, which she never gives out but is just [her name]@hotmail, from a lawyer at a firm she's bidding for, inviting her out to lunch. She was baffled by this. So she e-mailed back and said she thought the e-mail may have been sent to her by mistake, but that she is interested in the firm and bid to interview. The lawyer responds and says it was a mistake -- there's another 2L with the same name as she's got, at another law school, and the e-mail was meant for her... but that my friend ought to send her resume along anyway. Cool story, right?