Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, September 15, 2003

Just a stab in the dark here: if you're a Harvard 1L and have any interest in writing a biweekly or monthly column in The Record about your experiences, send me an e-mail for more info. This is my attempt to recruit. They're looking; I said I'd help. If you're a Harvard 1L without any interesting in writing a column for The Record but read this anyway, I'd also be delighted if you e-mailed just to say hi. But you don't have to. I'll never know. I am pretty nice about sharing my old outlines though. (This is what happens when I go six hours without any new e-mails... I think I'm just bored.)