Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Monday, September 01, 2003

Note 1: "Sleeping off a sunburn" doesn't quite work. I'm still pretty red. How in the world did sunscreen just not even cross my mind? I've got a tube of it in my room; I just didn't think about it. Argh.

Note 2: The Office of Career Services has an online appointment-making system. About a week ago, I set up an appointment with one of the advisors for 10:40 this morning. Not realizing it's Labor Day, but also not really caring. The system sent me a reminder yesterday. I'm going to show up at 10:40. My gut tells me no one's going to be there. We'll see.

Note 3: I have no note 3. I thought that typing "Note 3" would inspire me to come up with one. It didn't.