Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Tuesday, October 28, 2003

A very very very good article about Tina Fey that almost makes me forget that Saturday Night Live just isn't very funny.

And... a short song parody inspired by the myths more than the reality of these interviews:

(To the tune of "Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow")

Oh, you say the work will be delighting
That the cases will be exciting
But you'll be chaining me to the floor
Pay me more, pay me more, pay me more

Oh, you want me to work these long hours
Give up interests, sleep, and showers
Trade my wife in for a whore
Pay me more, pay me more, pay me more

When I finally get to go
Will I see that my life's gone away?
So to not make me see that, I know
That I'll have no choice but to stay

Oh, in forty years I could be wealthy
And besides the 6 heart attacks, healthy
But I might have turned into a bore
Pay me more, pay me more, pay me more