Jeremy's Weblog

I recently graduated from Harvard Law School. This is my weblog. It tries to be funny. E-mail me if you like it. For an index of what's lurking in the archives, sorted by category, click here.

Sunday, November 30, 2003

In just one hour, you can read Howard Bashman's 20 Questions for Judge Posner. If you haven't read any of his past "20 Questions With Judges..." features, you're missing out on something very cool. I hadn't read any until this past Wednesday, when I read them all in one sitting and then felt bad because I should have been doing something more productive. But they're really interesting.

I'll catch the Posner Q&A tomorrow, since I'm on a mission to get 10 hours of sleep tonight and only have 15 minutes to go before that becomes unlikely.

Quick acrostic poem

Studying is easier when you don't
Lie down and fall asleep
Every time you open a book
Every time you turn a
Page.